It turned out to be fairly easy after Lucas told me about the “API” for Mark 2, so I decided to add some other things I thought qqTimer was missing, like adjustable scramble size (when I do BLD it’s hard to read scrambles because I can’t wear my glasses). I also added a blindfolded mode, which allows you to press the spacebar during the solve to mark the end of memorisation, and the memorisation time is added as a comment on the solve.
I posted this branch of qqTimer in the qqTimer thread on Speedsolving, and people posted about some of the bugs in it (I was adding onto a dev version of qqTimer that may or may not have been posted on the forums by qqwref, I don’t know), and I fixed all of the ones which were mentioned, and added more features. The last feature I added was the ability to have 5 separate sessions, instead of only one (which was a new feature in the dev version). I made a
few a lot of new bugs with the mean of N feature, and didn’t have time to fix those before qqwref sent me a message, asking if I were okay with him releasing what I’d worked on, with some newer stuff from him, including last layer scrambles and big cube scrambles with solved centres.